Classes for Professionals
Diastasis recti and the postpartum core (for fitness and healthcare professionals)
Early Registration (30 day prior to class) $249
This 6 hour class will give you the tools you need to work with new mamas.
- Do you want to be a greater resource to new moms who are struggling to reconnect with their post baby body?
- Do you feel confused by all of the conflicting advice out there for new mamas in regards to exercising after baby?
- Do you want to know the latest research in regards to diastasis recti and healing the postpartum core?
This class is for healthcare and fitness professionals who work with postpartum women.
Next class: February 16, 2019 in Portland, OR.
Core exercise in pregnancy (for fitness and healthcare professionals)
Early Registration (30 days prior to class) $249
This 6 hour class will give you the tools you need to work with pregnant and postpartum mamas:
- Do you want to help women who are dealing with low back pain in pregnancy?
- Do you want to learn how to safely modify exercises to accommodate pregnancy?
- Do you want to have a list of exercises to help pregnant women maintain pelvic alignment in preparation for labor?
This class is for healthcare and fitness professionals who work with pregnant women.
Next Class: January 19, 2019
Becky Higginson, DC is a chiropractor and mama of three. She teaches exercise and rehab classes based in motor control theory for birth and fitness professionals.
To be put on the mailing list to be notified as soon as classes are announced or to inquire about hosting Becky at your clinic, gym or studio, please send an inquiry to Becky@lunachiropractic.com.